Part 4: The Harmonisation
We humans have our own, self-sufficient energy cycle. Even here a harmonisation by Swiss Harmony is possible.
Both the BodyCard and the BioRing were developed specifically for the needs of mobile and electro-sensitive people. The secret of their function lies in the information stored in Swiss Harmony products. The BioRing imparts information through the fingers. The BodyCard is worn somewhere close to the body, for example in a shirt or pants pocket.
Carrying the BodyCard or wearing the BioRing creates a harmonic field which surrounds your body. You can read more about how and why this field protects you at the bottom of this page.
Water is also energetically charged—this is where Swiss Harmony’s Water BioTuner ’ comes into play. Again, the Tuner transmits the information of “Harmony.”
Immediately after harmonisation, the water becomes noticeably softer and tastier, lime scale dissipates, and water quality improves overall. Much more importantly, harmonised water is completely free from harmful information. The difference is most noticeable in children and dogs because they will intuitively drink more water when it is harmonised.
Today, every room in a modern house has an electric energy field that extends throughout it. Depending on the distance from the source, this field varies greatly. Even if all your appliances and lights are turned off, however, it is always present. To read more about this, please consult our electrosmog page.
If the electric field of a home is informed with “harmony,” it turns into a harmonic field. Once this field becomes harmonic, the harmonisation of the house is successful and it remains permanently free from the unhealthy influences of most environmental impacts.
1. The most common electrosmog influences
- Mobile radiation from cell towers
- Mobile radiation from mobile phones
- Radiation from DECT Cordless Phones
- WLAN-radiation (Wi-Fi)
- High-voltage lines
- Sub stations
- Railway electrification
2. The most common food influences
- Pesticides in food
- Radioactivity in food
- Disinfectant in food
- Dioxin in animal products
- Plasticisers/softeners in food packaging
- Hormones in animal products
3. The most common toxins in homes
- Impregnating agents in curtains, upholstery, and carpets
- Paints and varnishes for furniture, doors, baseboards, floor coverings
- Mould on walls and ceilings
- Asbestos in floor coverings and adhesives
- Formaldehyde in particleboards, parquet and easy-care curtains
- Plasticiser/softener in wall paints, adhesives, floor coverings, vinyl wallpaper, electrical cables, artificial leather, plastic shower curtains, and plastic tablecloths
- Insect sprays, carpet and electric vaporisers
Although Swiss Harmony devices will work with most of the above influences, it is important to dispose of harmful devices and toxic substances appropriately.
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission has published an extensive report on these, which you can read here.
Our modern cars are becoming more comfortable and technically advanced every day. Today’s vehicles contain an average of 1¼ miles of cable and can have 30 or more motors and multiple computer systems in addition to the car’s main engine. Insane?
Think about all of the motors powering the windscreen wipers, electric windows, electric seats, and power steering or the computer chips needed for digital displays and GPS systems.
The CarTuner harmonises the entire interior of the vehicle as soon as it is applied to the positive terminal of the car battery. As a result, the driver and passengers remain free from the health risks of electrosmog.
As an added benefit, clients have also reported that their vehicles consumed less fuel after harmonisation. We are still researching why this happens.